Sprint Runs from Spyderco are always fun to catch. Spyderco does a great job of offering interesting colors, blade materials, and handle options. This particular Yojimbo 2 sprint run has had two batch runs so far. If you’ve been contemplating getting this one, you should act now. Stock is starting to run short and the stores are starting to promote that. Knife Center just put this bad boy in their latest promo email.
This sprint run Yojimbo has a sultry S90V blade in black DLC with coyote brown G10 handles. I really like the dark and earthy look of this knife. Many know the story of the Yojimbo but if you don’t it was designed by famous personal-defense trainer Michael Janich. This knife feels great in the hand which is great for defense but also for everyday use. I personally love Wharncliffe blades. They are precise, strong, and easy to sharpen.
Spyderco C85GPBNBK2 Yojimbo 2 Specifications
- Blade Length: 3.125″ (79 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.9375″ (75 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.5″ (114 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.5625″ (192 mm)
- Steel: CPM-S90V Stainless Steel, Black DLC
- Handle Material: Brown G10
- Weight: 4 oz. (113 g)
- Hand Orientation: Left/Right
- Tip Carry Position: Up/Down
- Made in the USA