Nespresso and Caran d’Ache have teamed up to present this new 849 limited edition ballpoint pen made using the aluminum from Nespresso recycled coffee pod capsules. This exclusive writing instrument was born of the encounter between two iconic Swiss companies. In 2015, to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Nespresso’s commitment to recycling its aluminum coffee pod capsules, the company launched its Second Life project to breathe new life into its used pod capsules through a range of iconic Swiss products.
Every year, a capsule color is selected to decorate the product parts of the Second Life collection. In 2018, the “Dharkan” capsule is called on to lend its dark blue color to the 849.
Coffee lovers will appreciate this unique new pen made with coffee pods. Included is a Giant Goliath cartridge.
- Limited Edition for 2018. A new color to be released every year
- Hexagonal body for a comfortable and controlled writing experience.
- Lightweight yet robust aluminum body made using the aluminum from recycled Nespresso capsules.
- Blue “Dharkan” color with shiny appearance obtained by micro beading blasting process and electrostatic treatment.
- Engraved “Made with recycled Nespresso Capsules” label on the face opposing the clip.
- Flexible steel clip.
- Goliath ink cartridge allowing you to write up to 600 pages of A4.
- Steel tip with rotating tungsten carbide ballpoint which ensures a clean and smudge free line.
- Refills: Goliath cartridges in fine (blue, black, red), medium (blue, black, red, green) and large (blue, black).
- Made in Switzerland.
To round out this limited edition offering you can get the Nespresso Dharkan Victorinox Pioneer from the Victorinox website.