Technical backpacks are dime a dozen these days. A 28L backpack that only weighs 20z and packs down to the size of a football is not typical though. The Beast28 from Matador is designed to be a stowable pack with all of the features you need at a light weight.
I’m always on the lookout for lightweight bags for everyday use that can double for camping and hiking duty. I think Matador really nailed this backpack and all of the reviews I’ve read seem to think the same.
The construction is PU coated ripstop nylon that is both puncture and water resistant. The Beast28 is compatible with hydration bags and has quite a few compartments to store your gear during your travels.
The lumbar padding and breathable straps help to keep you comfortable on the trail or on your commute.
You can pick up the Beast28 from Gallantry. They have a ton of other great gear too.
Matador Beast28 Packable Backpack Features
- Polyurethane coated ripstop nylon exterior
- Hydration pack compatible
- Travel compression case included
- Puncture and water resistant
- Breathable straps with reinforced seams
- Hip belt and sternum strap for security
- Ultralight and breathable lumbar padding
- Large main compartment
- External quick stash
- Dual side and lid pocket
- Nifco external gear strap anchors
- YKK wraparound zipper
- 28 L capacity
- 20 oz weight