Zero Tolerance has a new limited edition Factory Custom that is coming up for purchase on Friday. The new knife is the 0450FCZDP. ZT worked with Dmitry Sinkevich on this knife for several custom features.
The knife features a ZDP-189 blade with DLC coating. The blade pivots on KVT ball bearings with an easy to use flipper.
The Sinkevich designed hardware and pocket clip looks nice with the Coyote Tan PVD coating on the handle scales. The scales are made out of titanium with a frame lock design featuring a steel lockbar.
This is a limited edition knife that comes with a certificate of authenticity and LE box. Beginning at 9:00AM Pacific time on Friday, May 25, 2018, the 0450FCZDP goes on sale only at these ZT authorized dealers:
Zero Tolerance 0450FCZDP Specs
- A ZT/Sinkevich Factory Custom knife
- Made in the USA
- Lanyard hole
- Based on the award-winning 0454
- Custom Sinkevich hardware, pivot, and titanium clip
- Anodized black tube spacers
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: ZDP-189 with black DLC coating
- Handle: Titanium with “coyote tan” PVD coating
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4 in. (18.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (71 g)