Week 32 brought a good amount of new knife models to market. Really digging the work from Emerson and sprint run from Zero Tolerance. I’m really partial to the Emerson Seax. It just looks wicked. I feel the 154CM steel is a good choice for this model.
There were a slew of new fountain pens introduced as well this week. Kaweco offering a lot of colors these days. The red aluminum model is a looker. It was nice to see Parker joining the fountain pen ranks. I’ll be interested to see some reviews of the pen once it is available.
Osprey’s Fall collection is impressive. They have a pack for just about anyone and their construction is top notch. The Nebula and Arcane large day pack would be perfect for lugging around gear each day.
Vice Anvil’s new VAT prybar was a surprise to see this week. I like the design and the colors he went with on this initial offering. The least expensive stainless model actually has my eye though. I like the rock work design and simplicity of the stainless finish.
Everyday Carry Knife News
- Fantoni FB-01 Review
- Emerson Kwaiken and Seax neck knives
- Rick Knife M2
- Sprint Run Zero Tolerance 0609 Blue/Black
- Liong Mah Eraser
- WE Knife Chimera and Double Helix
- Boker EDC Slipjoint in exclusive Coyote Taupe
- HEADesigns Equilibrium V2
Everyday Carry Pen News
- Parker Jotter to release a fountain pen
- Kaweco Art Sport acrylic fountain pen in new colors
- Kaweco AL Sport fountain pen in red
- Faber-Castell Essentio fountain pen in black aluminum
- New Lamy Dialog fountain pens