Massdrop has the new 2019 CRKT Pilar Large up for a drop through the end of this week. The new 2019 CRKT Pilar Large is a bigger version of the Voxnaes designed Pilar knife that everyone already loves. The knife still has its trademark hole but can now be deployed by a flipper tap.
Massdrop has both the full stainless version and the G10 scaled version with 8CR13MoV blade as well as the all black version with D2 blade steel. I personally love my Pilar and can’t wait to get my hands on one of these.
The pricing on this drop looks competitive or better than what other retailers are listing for this knife. The knife is set to ship on the 28th of January.
2019 CRKT Pilar Large Specs:
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV, D2
- HRc: 58–60 (8Cr13MoV), 60–61 (D2)
- Blade finish: Satin or black oxide
- Handle: Stainless steel or G-10
- Frame lock
- Stainless steel pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down carry on the right side
- Lanyard hole
- Blade thickness: 0.15 in (3.8 mm)
- Blade length: 2.7 in (6.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in (10.2 cm)
- Weight, stainless steel model: 4.2 oz (119 g)
- Weight, G-10 models: 3.8 oz (107 g)